Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results. You don’t have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, but Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other Search features.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
- Track Online Traffic
- Understand User Behavior
- Offline to Online Tracking
- Data Reports And Customization
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing
- Google Analytics Conversion Tracking
- Find Your Target Audience
- Google Analytics Cost
- Google Analytics Improves Websites
- Getting Started Is Easy
- New Ideas For Business
- eCommerce Performance